It’s Bigger Than Batteries. It’s A Cleaner Tomorrow
We live and breathe energy storage. And yet, we’ve never seen as much growth in the industry as we’re currently witnessing. It’s inspiring and nothing short of tectonic. It has also made for a fruitful and meaningful Q2 with many promising partnerships and opportunities for us to expand our US and international footprint. All this is an important reminder of what we’ve known all along: we need energy storage now more than ever. After all, our clean future depends on it, and we’re honored to be part of this important change.
- Finalized a 10GWh supply agreement with Eve Energy to serve the global Energy storage market and support the Waratah Super Battery, the most powerful battery in the world.
- Signed an agreement with Jabil to boost US manufacturing capabilities and accelerate the development of energy storage platforms.
- Partnered with ACE Engineering to bolster energy storage project pipeline, including Powin’s flagship project, the Waratah Super Battery.
- Committed to launching a new energy storage project with a combined capacity of 400MWh in Texas in collaboration with Apex Clean Energy.
- Signed a battery cell purchasing agreement totaling over 3 GWhs with REPT BATTERO.
- And many more.
You are as much a part of our story as our technology is. Thank you for being part of this journey. They say the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. We’d add that taking a single step without the right people in your corner won’t get you very far. So thank you for joining us as we dare to reimagine the grid for a cleaner, carbon-free future.
Your Powin Team